Extrasolar Visions II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extrasolar Visions II

Extrasolar Planets.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Planet TablePlanet Table  Log in  

Tabby's Work

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tabby
Hydrogen Atom
Hydrogen Atom
Tabby

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2016-02-16

Tabby's Work Empty
PostSubject: Tabby's Work   Tabby's Work Empty5th June 2016, 6:00 pm

Hello ! I would like to share as well as Edasich their concepts of real and hypothetical exoplanet that I generated with the help of wonderful Celestia program . I also used to identify undiscovered planets Titius-Bode law and Dermott .I tried to show as much as possible the real picture of these distant alien worlds .All rings, satellites are shown in my screenshots are hypothetically possible and elimination of both using the same Titius -Body Dermott, and in the construction of the possible transit signals such programs as the Systemic action. Some additions to Celestia located on the Russian forum, and any user of Celestia can download and watch. Surprised
More recently, we have decided to change the identification of exoplanets,so do not pay attention to such a strange name. Suspect
So.To begin.
Tabby's Work 226eadf2e8b8
Kepler-108 Very warm subjovian
Tabby's Work Ccc044f55749
HAT-P-44 Cold jovian.Satellite mayde > 5
Tabby's Work D0bbfa6f99e8
EPIC 205117205 b . Warm super neptun. The system therefore young planetary and lunar system on the stage of formation
Tabby's Work E0d72ddadc3b
Tabby's Work Acb78f850bfe
GJ 1132 b Mayde Venus analog.
Tabby's Work 514d6e680f9a
Nail programs planet Proxima Centauri generated in the project database Pale Red Dot Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Tabby's Work
Page 1 of 1